I Love You More Than Words Can Say...

, , No Comments
I love you more than words could ever say

You're the one I couldn't forget


Even at the last breath I take

Because you are the one I love so true









When I found you

I found the closest thing to heaven


The moment I opened my heart and let you in

I saw this great love starting to begin.

The perfect girl used to be only in my dreams

But when I first saw you, it changed everything.


In my heart,I hold your love close

It's your love that I need the most.

I could search my whole life through

And never find another 'you'.

I love you more than anyone

I just had to let you know




My feelings for you will never change

Just know my feelings are true


Just remember one thing

I Love You!



I wish our love will last forever...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting